Ordering & Shipping
Order Form
Supplies & N2 tanks

Semen Listings
Recent Sires (90 days)
Angus - Black
EPD Comparisons
Angus Bargain Semen
Black Angus w/video
2020 Angus List
Angus - Red
GeneSTAR data
Red Angus Bargain Semen
Club Calf
Maine Anjou Bargain Semen
Chianina Bargain Semen
Gelbvieh - All
Black Purebred
Red Purebred
Black & Red Balancer
Gelbvieh - Bargain Semen
(includes Fullbloods)

Igenity data
GeneSTAR data
2020 Gelb. Catalog
(PDF 47 pages)

Hereford - All
Hereford - horned
Hereford - polled
Shorthorn - w/photo
Shorthorn - listing
Simmental - All
Simmental - Black
Simmental - Red
Simm - Solutions
Simm - Bargain Semen
GeneSTAR data
Bargain Semen

The Advantage
The System
Influenced Females
Hitting the Target
The Bottom Line

General Info
Diversity & Innovate
Gelbvieh Hall of Fame
Grow Rich with A.I.
Stem Cell Research
Cancun Adventure
Send Email
Black Angus Sire
Vision Overdrive 7001
Vision Overdrive 7001
Click photo to enlarge
Reg. No.: 18950407
Calved: 1/1/2017
Tattoo: 7001

Conv. Semen: $25
Certificates: $35

1/26/2020 EPD
Vision Overdrive 7001:
Chosen the Grand Champion Bull of the first ever Commercial Bull Show at the 2018 National Western held in conjunction with the commercial female competition there, this son of the $260,000 top-selling bull of his calf crop at Schaffs Angus Valley was the $20,000 top-selling bull of the 2018 Vision Angus Sale.
Produced by a dam that stacks the calving ease leaders Sitz Logic and Final Answer, this impressive individual ranks top 1% of the population for Calving Ease Direct score EPD and Calving Ease Maternal EPD while combining a Birth Weight EPD among the best 3% of the non-parent population with a top 4% ranking for $Feedlot value index.
Offering a balanced combination of the basics of beef production, Overdrive ranks top 10% for $Weaned calf value index, $Beef value index, Yearling Weight EPD and maternal Milk EPD with a top 15% rank for Rib Eye area measure EPD, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and percent Heifer Pregnancy EPD to cover all the bases.
As the Grand Champion of the show sponsored by ORIgen, Overdrive is currently being collected at ORIgen and semen from this promising prospect is available from the bull owners, ORIgen or ORIgenbeef.org.

Click the "Search" button when the Angus Association appears.

S A V Ten Speed 3022 A A R Ten X 7008 S A Mytty In Focus
A A R Lady Kelton 5551
S A V Madame Pride 1134 S A V Bismarck 5682
S A V Madame Pride 9100
Vision Overdrive 7001
Vision Proud Lassie 531 SITZ Logic Y46 Sitz Dimension 8607
Sitz Forever Lady 612T
Vision Proud Lassie 911 S A V Final Answer 0035
Vision Proud Lassie 726