Ordering & Shipping
Order Form
Supplies & N2 tanks

Semen Listings
Recent Sires (90 days)
Angus - Black
EPD Comparisons
Angus Bargain Semen
2020 Angus List
Angus - Red
GeneSTAR data
Red Angus Bargain Semen
Club Calf
Maine Anjou Bargain Semen
Chianina Bargain Semen
Gelbvieh - All
Black Purebred
Red Purebred
Black & Red Balancer
Gelbvieh - Fullblood
Gelbvieh - Bargain Semen
Igenity data
GeneSTAR data
2020 Gelb. Catalog
(PDF 47 pages)

Hereford - All
Hereford - horned
Hereford - polled
Shorthorn - w/photo
Shorthorn - listing
Simmental - All
Simmental - Black
Simmental - Red
Simm - Solutions
Simm - Bargain Semen
GeneSTAR data
Bargain Semen

The Advantage
The System
Influenced Females
Hitting the Target
The Bottom Line

General Info
Diversity & Innovate
Gelbvieh Hall of Fame
Grow Rich with A.I.
Stem Cell Research
Cancun Adventure
Send Email
Black Angus Sire
BUBS Southern Joe 674D
BUBS Southern Joe 674D
Click photo to enlarge
Reg. No.: 18725874
Calved: 10/13/2016
Tattoo: 674D

Conv. Semen: $25
Certificates: $35

1/26/2020 EPD
BUBS Southern Joe 674D:
Chosen as the Grand Champion Bull of the 2018 National Western Angus Sale Bull Show, this son of the top semen sales bull at ORIgen in the spring of 2018 went on to sell as a $16,500 feature of that event.
Offering the same powerful phenotype that makes his sire a favorite of visitors to ORIgen, Southern Joe ranks among the top 2% of the Angus population for $Weaned calf value index, the top 4% for $Beef value index, the top 5% for $Feedlot value index and Weaning Weight EPD and the top 10% for Yearling Weight EPD and hot Carcass Weight EPD in combination with a top 25% ranking for Calving Ease Direct score EPD and a Birth Weight EPD among the top 35% to make him a safe and solid candidate for breeding virgin heifers.
The dam of Southern Joe is a granddaughter of the foundation female sire H A Image Maker 0415, a highly proven outcross source of solid and proven maternal excellence.

Click the "Search" button when the Angus Association appears.

BUBS Southern Charm AA31 Silveiras Conversion 8064 BT Crossover 758N
EXG Saras Dream S609 R3
Hickory Hill Erica 009 Connealy Stimulus 8419
Hickory Hill Erica TA32
BUBS Southern Joe 674D
BUBS Josey 39A BUBS Tom Tom W02 H A Image Maker 0415
BUBS Blackbird S28
BUBS Josey S71 BUBS Ralphy P110
BUBS Josey M54