JR Fast Forward:
• As of 11-16-18
• Number 3 ORIgen option for $Weaned calf value index and top 10 for Weaning Weight EPD
• Top 1% for $Weaned calf value index, Weaning Weight EPD and Yearling Weight EPD, top 2% for $Beef value index and hot Carcass Weight EPD, top 3% for $Feedlot value index, top 4% for Marbling score EPD, top 4% for Scrotal Circumference EPD, top 15% for $Grid value index and Docility score EPD, top 20% for reducing Mature Weight EPD, top 25% for Calving Ease Maternal EPD and maternal Milk EPD and better than breed average for Birth Weight EPD, Calving Ease Direct EPD and reducing Mature Height EPD
• In addition to great Angus arithmetic and tremendous phenotype suited for the rugged environments where commercial producers make their cattle work for a living, Fast Forward offers even more.
• In addition to his great American Angus EPD profile, Fast Forward ranks in the top 1% for $Profit on the Leachman Cattle of Colorado program at $20,474 while ranking in the top 3.5% for $Ranch & $Feedlot indexes of that system.
• No other bull in the breed can match the calving ease, performance, scrotal, carcass, and $Weaned calf value index and $Beef value index combination that Fast Forward delivers and when you look at his strength and balance plus scrotal EPD, he has no peer.
• Fast Forward offers the genetics to create a low input, high output cowherd that produces the kind of calves that will allow you to capture additional value at every segment of the beef production chain and truly defies the genetic antagonisms and will add performance while keeping that big middle soft appearance that 1682 is famous for.
• In terms of early growth, moderate mature size, and incredible disposition, here is a bull that will leave some moderate, easy fleshing, highly fertile females with nice udders and for virtually every trait that relates to profits at the production cow/calf level, Fast Forward ranks at the top of the breed and he represents optimum with the most favorable conditions for growth, reproduction, carcass & efficiency.
• Fast Forward balanced a birth ratio of 90 with a weaning ratio of 109, a yearling ratio of 108, a %IMF ratio of 111 and a URE ratio 110 in the Jones Ranch performance program at Telephone, Texas.
• The dam of Fast Forward has two progeny with an average birth ratio of 94 and an average weaning ratio of 107 with a yearling ratio of 108 on Fast Forward and she is the one of the top two cows in the Jones 200 cow herd with a perfect udder and she now serves as an embryo donor.
• His Fast Forward genetic lead-time is real!