Home

Ordering & Shipping
Order Form
Supplies & N2 tanks

Semen Listings
Recent Sires (90 days)
Angus - Black
GeneSTAR data
EPD Comparisons
Angus Archive
2018 Angus List
Angus - Red
GeneSTAR data
Charolais
Club Calf
Maine Anjou Archive
Chianina Archive
Gelbvieh - All
Black Purebred
Red Purebred
Black & Red Balancer
Gelb - Fullblood
Gelb - Archive
Igenity data
GeneSTAR data
2018 Gelb. Catalog
(PDF 47 pages)

Hereford - All
Hereford - horned
Hereford - polled
Salers
Shorthorn
Simmental - All
Simmental - Black
Simmental - Red
Simm - Solutions
Simm - Archive
GeneSTAR data
Archives

SmartCross
The Advantage
The System
Gelbvieh
Balancers
Influenced Females
Hitting the Target
The Bottom Line

General Info
Diversity & Innovate
Gelbvieh Hall of Fame
Grow Rich with A.I.
Stem Cell Research
Cancun Adventure
Links
Send Email
Gelbvieh - Balancer 75%
FHG Flying H Focus 31Z
Black - Polled
Flying H Focus 31Z
Click photo to enlarge
Reg No: 1234510
Born: 2/12/2012
Makeup: 75% GV | 25% AN
Bwt: 92
Adj Bwt: 91
Wwt: 744
Adj 205 Wt: 819
Ywt: 1270
Adj 365 Wt: 1328
Scrotal: 42.0
Frame: 6.2
Cane Code:

Semen: $25

OSF
Flying H Focus 31Z:
This 75% Balancer, black and polled will put your performance at a high level. Top 1% for weaning, top 2% for yearling and total maternal in the top 3%. IN carcass, Flying H Focus 31Z is in the top 10% for yield grade, top 2% carcass weight and top 10% marbling. Add pounds with carcass merit and muscle should fit an aggressive breeding program.

FARIS IN FOCUS 7T MYTTY IN FOCUS SAF FOCUS OF ER
MYTTY COUNTESS 906
FARIS MISS JACKPOT 30P JET JACKPOT102M
FARIS MISS BUD 9L
Flying H Focus 31Z
FARIS MISS ATLAS 5R ATLAS 712G COCOA 35C
414D
FARIS MISS RATED R 26N FLYING H RATED BLK 22KET
MISS BLACKHAWK 28K