Home

Ordering & Shipping
Order Form
Supplies & N2 tanks

Semen Listings
Recent Sires (90 days)
Angus - Black
GeneSTAR data
EPD Comparisons
Angus Archive
2018 Angus List
Angus - Red
GeneSTAR data
Charolais
Club Calf
Maine Anjou Archive
Chianina Archive
Gelbvieh - All
Black Purebred
Red Purebred
Black & Red Balancer
Gelb - Fullblood
Gelb - Archive
Igenity data
GeneSTAR data
2018 Gelb. Catalog
(PDF 47 pages)

Hereford - All
Hereford - horned
Hereford - polled
Salers
Shorthorn
Simmental - All
Simmental - Black
Simmental - Red
Simm - Solutions
Simm - Archive
GeneSTAR data
Archives

SmartCross
The Advantage
The System
Gelbvieh
Balancers
Influenced Females
Hitting the Target
The Bottom Line

General Info
Diversity & Innovate
Gelbvieh Hall of Fame
Grow Rich with A.I.
Stem Cell Research
Cancun Adventure
Links
Send Email
Gelbvieh - Black Purebred
JKGF Chief Justice C205
Homozygous Black - Homozygous Polled
Chief Justice C205
Click photo to enlarge
Reg No: 1325089
Born: 9/5/2015
Makeup: 93.335% GV | 6.25% AN | 0.098% AR | 0.317% XX
Bwt: 70
Adj Bwt: 70
Wwt: 748
Adj 205 Wt: 780
Ywt: 1340
Adj 365 Wt: 1343
Cane Code:

Semen: $35

AMF-DDF-NHF-OSF
Chief Justice C205:
Chief Justice is the Highest Selling Bull ($32,000) in the history of the Genetic Power Bull Sale (Springfield, Missouri).
- Purebred Gelbvieh (Homozygous Black, Homozygous Polled) Carolina Leverage son out of the renowned Gelbvieh donor female, KCF Miss Fortune U490.
- Chief Justice attained a 780 pound Weaning Weight and a 1,343 pound Yearling Weight off of a 70 pound Birth Weight. The bull posted a Sale Date scrotal measurement of 45 cm.
- Unmatched EPD profile, including top 15 percent for Calving Ease, top 1 percent for Weaning Weight, top 1 percent for Yearling Weight, top 1 percent for Milk, top 1 percent for Total Maternal, top 2 percent for Carcass Weight, top 4 percent for Ribeye Area, top 3 percent for Marbling, and top 1 percent overall for Feeder Profit Index (97.67).

CAROLINA LEVERAGE 3214A LAZY TV SAM U451 SAM SPADE 02S
LAZY TV MS FULLBACK L643
BELLE OF THE BALL 1309Y POST ROCK GRANITE 200P2
MS BOMBSHELL 9347W ET
Chief Justice C205
MISS FORTUNE U490 CAROLINA FORTUNE 2564JET CAROLINA CPR
MISS 92C
MISS LANDMARK R352 BENNETT LANDMARK J377
MISS 155E K388