Home

Ordering & Shipping
Order Form
Supplies & N2 tanks

Semen Listings
Recent Sires (90 days)
Angus - Black
EPD Comparisons
Angus Bargain Semen
2020 Angus List
Angus - Red
GeneSTAR data
Red Angus Bargain Semen
Charolais
Club Calf
Maine Anjou Bargain Semen
Chianina Bargain Semen
Gelbvieh - All
Black Purebred
Red Purebred
Black & Red Balancer
Gelbvieh - Fullblood
Gelbvieh - Bargain Semen
Igenity data
GeneSTAR data
2020 Gelb. Catalog
(PDF 47 pages)

Hereford - All
Hereford - horned
Hereford - polled
Salers
Shorthorn - w/photo
Shorthorn - listing
Simmental - All
Simmental - Black
Simmental - Red
Simm - Solutions
Simm - Bargain Semen
GeneSTAR data
Bargain Semen

SmartCross
The Advantage
The System
Gelbvieh
Balancers
Influenced Females
Hitting the Target
The Bottom Line

General Info
Diversity & Innovate
Gelbvieh Hall of Fame
Grow Rich with A.I.
Stem Cell Research
Cancun Adventure
Links
Send Email
Shorthorn Sire - 4252516
Waukaru Cash 7147
Waukaru Cash 7147
Click photo to enlarge
Calved: 4/4/2017

Semen: $40

Color: Red
Horn: Polled

BWT: 78
WWT: 714
YWT: 1212

Waukaru Cash 7147:
Waukaru Cash 7147, a homozygous polled performance giant, was a highlight of the 2017 calf crop at Waukaru and the high selling bull in the 2018 Waukaru bull sale and is now owned in partnership with Humble Stock Farm of Liberty, North Carolina.
With an actual birth weight of 78 pounds, Cash 7147 posted a weaning ratio of 122 on a 714 pound adjusted weaning weight and a yearling ratio of 112 on an 1,212 pound adjusted yearling weight with a %IMF ratio of 119.
Sired by the breed leader for calving ease that offers rapid early growth in a moderately sized package, Cash ranks top 1% of non-parent Shorthorns for Weaning Weight EPD, $BMI index and $Feedlot value index with a top 2% Yearling Weight EPD and a top 5% Calving Ease Direct EPD ranking top 10% for Calving Ease Maternal EPD and Total Maternal, top 15% for $CEZ index and top 20% for both Stayability EPD and Marbling score EPD.
His dam is nearly flawless in phenotype, ideal in udder design, and always in good flesh while bringing in one of the good heavy calves every fall.
Use Cash 7147 on heifers with peace of mind, keeping daughters as replacements and generating big profits on his high growth male progeny as bulls or steers.

KL PRIME TIME TEDDY KL PRIME TIME MARCUS KL PRIME TIME DOT COM
KL MELITA ROSEWOOD 0582
KL ROSEWOOD 346TH KL PRIME TIME 685
KL ROSEWOOD 323RD
Waukaru Cash 7147
WAUKARU RUBY ROSE 2207 WAUKARU TOP SHELF 8165 ET WAUKARU GOLD CARD 5042
WAUKARU 12H MELITA ROSE 5021
WAUKARU RUBY ROSE 9119 WAUKARU GOLD MINE 2109
WAUKARU RUBY ROSE 1146