Ordering & Shipping
Order Form
Supplies & N2 tanks

Semen Listings
Recent Sires
Angus - Black
EPD Comparisons
Angus Bargain Semen
Black Angus w/video
2024 Angus List (2024 PDF)
Angus - Red
Red Angus Bargain Semen
Club Calf
Maine Anjou Bargain Semen
Chianina Bargain Semen
Gelbvieh - All
Black Purebred
Red Purebred
Black & Red Balancer
Gelbvieh - Bargain Semen
(includes Fullbloods)

Igenity data
GeneSTAR data
2020 Gelb. Catalog
(PDF 47 pages)

2024 Gelbvieh Flyer
(PDF 16 pages)

Hereford - All
Hereford - polled
Hereford - horned
Hereford - Black
Shorthorn - w/photo
Shorthorn - listing
Simmental - All
Simmental - Black
Simmental - Red
Simm - Solutions
Simm - Bargain Semen
Bargain Semen

The Advantage
The System
Influenced Females
Hitting the Target
The Bottom Line

General Info
Diversity & Innovate
Gelbvieh Hall of Fame
Grow Rich with A.I.
Stem Cell Research
Cancun Adventure
Send Email
Black Angus Sire
Baldridge SR Goalkeeper
Baldridge SR Goalkeeper
Click photo to enlarge
Reg. No.: 19356243
Calved: 1/7/2019
Tattoo: G01

Conv. Semen: $40
Sexed Semen: $F60 M60
Certificates: $40
Baldridge SR Goalkeeper:
• The lead-off and $90,000 two-thirds interest top-seller of the 2020 Baldridge Bull Sale, Jud Baldridge says that in terms of multi-trait strength, completeness, and balance, Goalkeeper ranks as one of the best bulls ever offered from his program.
• Goalkeeper combines two of the breed’s best-balanced sires in Enhance and Confidence Plus and his dam is one of the most impressive young females in the herd with docility and feet and udder quality to match her elite EPD profile and she is a daughter of the million dollar-valued and multi-million dollar producer Baldridge Isabel Y69 destined to add to an already great family legacy. Jud Baldridge and Stonewall Ridge are both excited about Goalkeeper’s potential to make their program goals a reality and to positively impact the entire Angus breed.
• In the Spring 2021 NCE update: NUMBER 3 at ORIgen for Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and NUMBER 4 for Docility score EPD and top 10 for Foot Angle EPD, Calving Ease Maternal EPD and Scrotal Circumference EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, Yearling Weight EPD, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and Docility score EPD, top 2% for $Beef value index, top 3% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Angus x Jersey index, $Weaned calf value index and Weaning Weight EPD, top 4% for Scrotal Circumference EPD, top 5% for $Feedlot value index, $Grid value index and Rib Eye area EPD

View EPD and Pedigree
Click the "Search" button when the Angus Association page appears.

SydGen Enhance SydGen Exceed 3223 SydGen Googol
SydGen Forever Lady 1255
SydGen Rita 2618 SydGen Liberty GA 8627
Fox Run Rita 9308
Baldridge SR Goalkeeper
BaldridgeIsabelE030 Connealy Confidence Plus Connealy Confidence 0100
Elbanna of Conanga 1209
Baldridge Isabel Y69 Styles Upgrade J59
Baldridge Isabel T935