EXAR Stock Fund 9097B:
• As the year of 2020 slipped away, Stock Fund became a favorite of visitors to ORIgen with a valuable combination of individual performance and EPD excellence to complement his structural soundness, freedom of movement and the look of an Angus herd sire.
• This superstar came charging to the top of the spring 2019 calf crop at Express with a phenomenal adjusted 365 weight of 1,630 pounds and an adjusted 365 day URE measure of 18.9 square inches to balance a birth ratio of 91 with a weaning ratio of 109, a yearling ratio of 116 and a URE ratio of 115 as his dam’s first natural calf.
• Stock Fund was a feature of the six sons of his sire that sold for an average of $34,833 in the Spring 2020 Bull Sale 109, a yearling ratio of 116 and a URE ratio of 115 as his dam’s first natural calf.
• Stock Fund was a feature of the six sons of his sire that sold for an average of $34,833 in the Spring 2020 Bull Sale at Express, this $45,000 paternal brother to the $120,000 lead off and top-selling bull that was recently named the Grand Champion Bull of the 2020 North American International Super Roll of Victory Show was a sale day favorite of those who study EPD profiles and value superior individual performance along with visual eye appeal and power.
• After the first progeny from Stock Fund’s sire earned him the Number 1 Weaning Weight EPD and Number 1 Yearling Weight EPD among sires in the Main Report of the Fall 2020 National Angus Sire Evaluation Report, an interest in EXAR Stock Fund sold to ABS Global.
• In the Spring 2021 NCE Update: NUMBER 4 at ORIgen for Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and NUMBER 5 for Calving Ease Maternal EPD and top 10 for hot Carcass Weight EPD, Docility score EPD, Weaning Weight EPD and Yearling Weight EPD. Elite top 1% for $Feedlot value index, $Weaned calf value index, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD, hot Carcass Weight EPD, Weaning Weight EPD and Yearling Weight EPD, top 2% for Docility score EPD and top 3% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Angus x Jersey index and $Beef value index, top 4% for Rib Eye area EPD and top 5% for $Combined value index and Calving Ease Maternal EPD.